We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil is currently negotiating a movie deal with Marvel: this little bebé is truly a superhero worthy of its own franchise. Reviewers swear that this delivers on its promise of glowing skin by morning, tackling redness, scarring, dehydration, and acne whilst you sleep.
2. Tower 28 Daily Rescue Facial Spray revitalizes skin with three simple ingredients: hypochlorous acid, water, and sodium chloride. Give your complexion a spritz of this trio to cleanse, soothe redness, and calm irritation. Reviewers even *swear* by this product for combatting maskne!
8. I Dew Care Plush Party Lip Balm addresses chapped lips once and for all. This functions as a sleeping mask — apply this shea butter, cocoa butter, hibiscus flower extract, and vitamin C mask formula before bed and wake up to a nourished pout. No flakes. Ever again.
10. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask contains an impressive blend of lactic acid and hardened volcanic lava from Jeju Island. If your skin feels greasy enough to fry an egg, this deep-cleansing treatment is fantastic at drawing up excess sebum *and* keeping it under control.
11. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm is a multi-purpose balm suitable for face, body, lips, and hands. A non-sticky combination of shea butter and glycerin soothes irritated skin in a jiffy — and despite how moisturizing it is, reviewers swear that it doesn’t cause breakouts. Not all heroes wear capes.
12. e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer blurs pores, mattifies excess oil, and offers light coverage with one swipe! It wears well under foundation, plus is great to slather on when you’re pressed for time but want a bright, dewy complexion. This is widely considered an A+ dupe for more expensive primers on the market.
13. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo nips brassiness in the bud by washing away unwanted yellow in your ‘do thanks. The genius violet pigment means you can delay your next salon visit and honestly? I’m haunted by all the money I could have saved.
15. CeraVe Healing Ointment soothes dry, chapped skin with a vengeance. This stuff is like broccoli for your complexion: a blend of hyaluronic acid and essential ceramides means it’s just *so* darn good for you.
17. Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum formulated with vitamin C and grapefruit extracts — with daily use, you’ll be waving ~arrivederci~ to dullness, dark spots, and breakouts in a jiffy. Reviewers even swear that a little goes a long way, aka you won’t have to throw money at a new bottle every month.
19. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion is about to become the *only* thing that matters in the morning (the exception being caffeine). One swipe contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides to leave your complexion feeling hydrated and supple, but the real winner here? SPF30. You’ll have no choice but to remember to wear your sunscreen.
21. Paula’s Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant confronts enlarged pores, pesky pimples, and fine lines with unmatched dedication. It also gently exfoliates with each swipe, so you can effectively wave ta ta to dullness and dead skin cells with every toss of a cotton round.
23. COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad come pre-soaked with willow bark water and BHA, a chemical exfoliant that exfoliates dead skin cells and clears clogged pores. Each cotton pad has a: an embossed side for exfoliation and managing oil and b: a soft side to soothe irritation.
25. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses and removes stubborn makeup with just a few swipes! This skincare staple leaves your complexion feeling squeaky clean and fresh, no aggressive scrubbing required. My eyelashes feel thankful already.
27. Avène Skin Recovery Cream nourishes sensitive skin (the kind that gets extremely red at even the mention of a new ingredient) with ease. This combination of thermal spring water and amino acids is ultra gentle, even for rosacea and eczema — now excuse me while I go ahead and buy two.
29. Honest Beauty Magic Gel-to-Milk Cleanser contains pink kaolin clay and rose water to ~whisk~ away impurities. It picks up makeup, dirt, and other debris with ease — all without making your complexion feel taut and overly dry.
31. Skinfood Peach Sake Toner goes beyond the call of an oil-blotting sheet: this stuff attacks excess oil and *keeps* it away thanks to Japanese wine Sake extracts. Enlarged pores and greasy T-zones have just met their maker.
32. Bestool Detangler Brush is especially fantastic for 3a to 4c hair: it’s designed with eight flexible combs that turns detangling wet *or* dry hair into a pain-free process. So long, tearing out strands in the name of more defined curls! We’ve just streamlines that process forever.
33. Milk Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask that, in addition to calming, moisturizing, and balancing the oil on your complexion, is a summer breeze when it comes to application: simply remove the cap, swipe on some goodness, and rinse off after 10 minutes. No product wasted on your hands. No crud covering your sink faucet.
35. Hask Shampoo and Conditioner Set provide tresses with an extra layer of protection via organic rose oil and peach extract — this duo seals in hair color while also giving bounce, body, and shine. Want to be cast in a shampoo commercial? This is step one toward that royalty check.
37. First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask enlists the help of calendula and arnica flower extracts to ~speed up~ recovery and soothe even the most reactive complexions. Slather this on when you’re stressed — not only does it kick redness and dehydration to the curb, but it also feels super luxurious.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.